Indian Springs Village is famous for beautiful homes, manicured lawns and gorgeous gardens. Read more
“There is no reason for seniors in this community to sit around with nothing to do,” said Nancy Ledbetter, manager of the Mary Ellen Estes ... Read more
Indian Springs households recently opened their mail to find a 2012-2013 North Shelby Library Annual District Fee. Read more
Those beautiful yellow, orange and red fall leaves are now off the trees and smothering your lawn. Read more
After serving on the town council eight years, Brenda Bell Guercio (pronounced ger’-see-oh) became the first female mayor of Indian Springs. Read more
- Indian Springs Village shops more convenient than ever
- Faithful village founder honored
- Indian Springs Village turns 22
- Dangerous driving in Indian Springs
- What makes a successful author?
- 60 years and 174 million miles
- Who is driving our children to school?
- It’s not all talk of sports or politics
- Distinctive chimes to go silent during repairs
- Mystery of the vanishing cats | 2 comments