Oak Mountain Elementary kindergarten registration set for April 1-2
FROM STAFF REPORTS
NORTH SHELBY — Kindergarten registration for incoming students at Oak Mountain Elementary School is set for April 1 from noon to 6 p.m. and April 2 from 7 to 11 a.m. at the school.
Parents or legal guardians are encouraged to bring their child as well as the following items to registration:
- Photo ID
- Certified birth certificate issued by the state of Alabama
- Current Alabama immunization form
- Child’s Social Security card
- Two of the following current proofs of residency (Each item should include name and address): Mortgage, lease, rent receipt, power bill, gas bill, water bill
- Any applicable divorce decree or court-ordered custody documents
For more information, call (205) 682-5230.