Ashley Mac’s collecting toys for foster children
Published 2:26 pm Tuesday, February 25, 2014
FROM STAFF REPORTS
HOOVER — Ashley Mac’s in partnership with Lifeline Children’s Services will collect new therapy toys for foster children in Alabama through March 4.
Eligible toys include:
- Puppets and finger puppets
- Baby dolls
- Figures for sand trays (much like the small animals and figures found at Hobby Lobby)
- Weighted blankets (all sizes, colors and weights)
- Big pillows for Theraplay
- Various colored bean bags
- Sand art
- Bubble gum
- Stress balls
- I Spy
Toys can be dropped off at Ashley Mac’s locations in Inverness, 5299 Valleydale Road, Hoover; Cahaba Heights, 3147 Green Valley Road, Birmingham; and Bluff Park, 759 Shades Mountain Plaza, Hoover.