OMSP launches ‘Bring a friend’ campaign
FROM STAFF REPORTS
Visitors to Alabama state parks will get an extra bonus for bringing a friend to the park over the next few months after the park launched its “Bring a Friend” campaign on April 1.
From April 1 through July 31, 2015, visitors who bring a new customer to a state park – and each of them rents a campsite or cabin the park – will receive a $25 voucher to use during a future visit. The voucher is good through February 28, 2016.
Alabama State Parks Director Greg Lein said helping to create a new lover of state parks is one of the best ways to support the parks system.
“When loyal customers bring their friends into the parks for an overnight stay everyone benefits,” Lein said. “Not only do they both receive the voucher toward a future stay, they each reap the other priceless benefits that parks offer. More parks supporters also allow us to continue increasing visitor satisfaction though park improvements.”
Bring a Friend Details:
- Promotion runs April 1, 2015, through July 31, 2015.
- When a current customer brings a new customer (friend) and each rent an overnight accommodation during these dates, each will receive a $25 voucher upon checkout to be used during a future visit.
- If you bring a friend and neither of you have ever stayed overnight in an Alabama state park, each of you will be issued a $25 voucher upon checkout.
- Customer status will be determined via the park’s reservations system. If your name doesn’t appear in the system, then you are a new customer (friend).
- Vouchers can only be used for camping or overnight lodging.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by February 28, 2016.
- Vouchers are excluded from use during holiday weekends.
The Bring a Friend promotion is a part of the ongoing Partners Pay the Way campaign. From day-use activities such as hiking and biking to overnight accommodations such as camping and lodging, the facilities are used by partners who care about state parks.
The Evangel Christian baseball Lightning, despite a rough weekend in Nashville, stand at 13-5-1 on the year. (Contributed) By BAKER... read more