C.T. Davidson House. The exuberance of Helena’s early years was exemplified in C.T. Davidson’s home, not surprisingly one of the most imposing in town. Constructed in high Victorian style with mansard roof and delicate and intricate trim, it was a home fit for “Helena’s prominent electric light and power plant,gin and mill owner.” The structure, though greatly altered, still exists, on Second Street next to the railroad. The second story was destroyed in the 1933 tornado.