Day School at Cahaba Bend hosting consignment sale
Published 3:51 pm Monday, September 28, 2015
By GRAHAM BROOKS / Staff Writer
HELENA–The Day School at Cahaba Bend in Helena will be hosting an upcoming consignment sale that Helena residents can take advantage of this weekend.
The consignment sale is titled “New 2 You” and those wishing to attend the sale will have two different chances to shop.
The sale will be Friday, Oct. 2 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, Oct. 3 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and a few select items on Saturday will be marked as 50 percent off.
The school is currently looking for people interested in signing up for work shifts in addition to those wishing to sell items at the consignment sale.
Those wishing to sell items should download a sellers packet that contains all the information they will need.
Sellers have the opportunity to sell gently worn children’s clothing, toys, furniture and maternity items at reasonable prices. Sellers will receive 70 percent of the proceeds while the remaining 30 percent will go to support The Day School at Cahaba Bend, according to the seller information packet.
In order to register as a seller, you must have a minimum of 10 items as well as pay a $10 registration fee.
One extra incentive for those who sign up to volunteer first on any shift will have the option to receive a “fast pass.” This pass will allow those to shop early on Thursday, Oct. 1 beginning at 3:45 p.m. There will also be more opportunities for those to receive a “fast pass” on the Cahaba Bend Facebook page.
To download a seller’s packet and to receive more information on the consignment sale visit Cahababend.org/sale.
The sale will be at the Day School at Cahaba Bend located at 3721 Shelby County 52.