Arrests for the week of May 25, 2016
Published 2:41 pm Wednesday, May 25, 2016
The following individuals were arrested by municipal police departments from May 11- May 17, 2016:
-April Carpri, 33, Ensley, theft of property.
-Lewis Niles Mealer, 57, Alabaster, public intoxication.
-Tony Lynn Ross, 44, Birmingham, failure to appear.
-Rodney Daniel Weldon, 62, Alabaster, driving under the influence.
-Melissa Ann Watts, 28, Calera, alias writ of arrest.
-Cody Micheal Beavers, 25, Jemison, possession of drug paraphernalia.
-Frida Nohemi Mendez-De La Cruz, 19, Birmingham, alias writ of arrest.
-George William Roy III, 31, Clanton, possession of marijuana II.
-Rickey Ray Glass, 60, Alabaster, domestic violence III.
-April Michelle Smith, 46, Billingsley, possession of marijuana II.
-James Curtis Hale, 65, Alabaster, alias writ of arrest.
-William Ray McClellan, 56, Hoover, alias writ of arrest.
-Carl David Davneport, 38, Calera, driving while license revoked.
-Robert Allen Feenker, 58, Alabaster, warrant for failure to appear.
-Alexander Phillip Wahl, 29, Tallahassee, possession of drug paraphernalia.
-Robert Lee Chaney, 41, Alabaster, Alabaster, controlled substance.
-Jennifer Nicole Dawson, 44, Thorsby, failure to appear.
-Robert Louis Weber II, 51, Montevallo, failure to comply with court orders.
-Ashely Nicole Smith, 31, Sterrett, failure to appear.
-Ashley Brook Dunnaway, 34, Montevallo, disorderly conduct.
-Jennifer Marie Johnson, 33, Columbiana, alias writ of arrest.
-Jonathan Lee Echols, 34, Docena, theft of property IV.
-Brien Joseph Mason, 48, Helena, reckless endangerment.
-Lashonta Renae Lewis, 31, Bessemer, warrant arrest-outside agency.
-Bobby Neil Johnson, 43, Maylene, probation violation.
-Maranda Blakeney, 41, Remlap, possession of marijuana II and driving under the influence-combined substance.
-Mathew Reed Adair, 36, Helena, driving under the influence of alcohol.
-Samuel Judson Harris, 25, Pinson, possession of drug paraphernalia.
-Stephen Earl Holsomback, Montevallo, alias writ of arrest.
-Alec Chandler Haynes, 22, Montevallo, public intoxication.
-Public intoxication from Island Street, Montevallo (highway/street).
-William Talmadge Turnipsead, Montgomery, alias writ of arrest.
-Brain Earl Teal, Jemison, possession of drug paraphernalia.
-Neal Scott Gentry, 28, Jemison, alias writ of arrest.
-Timothy Oneal Lilly, Montevallo, alias writ of arrest.
-Found property from Orr Park, Montevallo (other/unknown).
-Domestic incident from Cobblestone Creek, Montevallo (residence/home).
– Dandre Copeland, 35, alias warrant
– Jimaun Jenkins, 28, alias warrant
– Terry Jones Jr., 41, alias warrant
-John Keef, 30, two counts of alias warrant
– Derrick Frazier, 56, theft of property I
– Eric Spence, fugitive from justice
– Christopher Tackaberry, 38, theft of property
– Damian Wade, 38, theft of property I
– Jimmie Adams, 39, domestic violence II
-Warren Colter, 53, alias warrant
– Robert Feenker, 58, alias warrant
– Pyae Hein, 20, carrying a pistol without a license and driving under the influence under 21 years of age
– Latonja Davis, 23, failure to appear
– Tracy Mcclendon, 49, failure to appear
– Dixanna Savage, 34, failure to appear
– Dquarius Butler, 21, domestic violence III
– Ashley Smith, 32, alias warrant
– Demingues Vanhorn, 38, alias warrant
– Timothy White, 38 alias warrant